TOUR PRICE: US$ 1.150 – Tour price includes 1-6 participants.
For more than 6 people the price is additional USD 60 per guest.
THE PRICE INCLUDES: A driver in a limousine/van and a professional guide for 4 hours.
STARTING POINT: Cruise ship, airport or hotel
STARTING TIME: At your request
TOUR ENDS: At your cruise ship, airport or hotel
We will pick you up by your cruise ship, the airport or hotel, and take you for a sightseeing tour to the most important highlights of Copenhagen.
First Row Sightseeing
Copenhagen was founded in 1167 by Bishop Absalon. In the 15th century, the city became the capital of Denmark. In those days Copenhagen was at the heart of the Danish empire.
On this tour we will ensure, that you will get a good sense of historical Copenhagen. Not only will we walk you through the quaint neighbourhoods, along the charming canals and take you to hidden prituresque gems, we will also make sure that you feel that special Copenhagen welcome and leave inspired to learn more about the natives.
On this tour we will pass the main sight of Copenhagen, such as:
- Copenhagen’s historic city centre
- The majestic City Hall
- Copenhagen Cathedral
- The Little Mermaid, national symbol
- The historic Round Tower
- Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish parliament
- Strøget, the main pedestrian shopping street
- Børsen, the iconic stock exchange
- The King’s New Square
- Nyhavn – the colourful old sailors’ district
- Hans Christian Andersen’s house
- The Beautiful Marble Church and Amalienborg Palace